Consider this your go-to resource for all things copywriting, marketing, branding, business, & a little bit of life behind the screens for good measure! Browse individual categories, or hey, read it all! Leave a comment, too - I’d love to hear from you! x
Growth & Development
Systems & Productivity
Branding & Design
One tool that I’m already thankful for having in my possession is the 2018 Powersheets created by Lara Casey and the Cultivate What Matters team. I’ve always been a big fan of goal-setting, but in recent years, I’ve struggled to really (a) cement what exactly my goals are – as I end up feeling distracted by #allthethings, and (b) make the kind of daily progress that adds up to big results.
Thankfully, Powersheets are allllll about progress over perfection and learning how to truly cultivate GOOD goals.
Speaking of goals, one of mine for kvh. creative has been to host a giveaway. But not just any giveaway. I wanted to ensure it was something that would really impact whoever received it. Not just more “stuff” for the sake of more followers. 😝
As I continued doing some of my own goal-setting prep for 2018, the idea dawned on me to share the love of Powersheets and award one lucky winner with a copy of their very own!
(1) ONE copy of the 2018 Powersheets ($55 value)
(2) TWO of my absolute favorite black gel pens by Muji
(3) THREE of the always handy binder clips in classy gold
(4) *an optional WEBSITE AUDIT by yours truly (for any fellow business owners/bloggers) ($130 value)
It’s a total value of almost $200 that one of you will win FO’ FREE.
(1) Head to @kvhcreative on Instagram & hit “follow” if you’re not already
(2) Tag 2 goal-getting friends in the comments
(3) Click <<this link>> to become a kvh. Insider and gain access to more copywriting, content strategy & branding resources. Always bringing you only the good stuff, scout’s honor! 👊🏼
GIVEAWAY RUNS FROM THURSDAY DECEMBER 13, 2017 THROUGH MONDAY, DECEMBER 18TH, 2017.
Winner will be announced by 12pm EST on Wednesday, December 20th, 2017 via Instagram & email.
Congrats to the winner, Katie, @everydaywithkatie!
The extra fine print:
(2) No spam ever policy! Unsubscribe at any time.
I’ve recently had a few people ask me about my writing process and I’m feeling in the holiday spirit, so here it is for you to swipe! In addition to my writing process, I also wanted to show you some of my favorite writing, editing, and (free!) content creation tools...